Friday, March 28, 2008

A Friendly Reminder

Dear friends ~

In light of some recent comments that have been made, I just wanted to send out a friendly reminder that, as stated in our opening post, "It is our hope that this blog will serve as a source of encouragement for all who read it..." Please remember that we are trying to encourage each other; perhaps we should all remember the old saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all."  This does not mean that we cannot disagree with one another; rather, it means that we should steer clear of disparaging or mean-spirited remarks.  If you really need to get something off of your chest, please feel free to email any of the builders of this blog personally. 

Thanks for all of the discussion so far - keep it up!

Have a great weekend,
Kat


1 comment:

Mary Alice said...

Thanks Kat! I was just reading in InStyle an interview with Halle Berry who said that she has stopped using the internet entirely because people can just say whatever they want with no accountability. I find that I have to make sure that I use it to the extent that it is positive for me and for my family, not a source of worry or upset but a source of inspiration. So far, I have found the conversations on this blog to be such a help to me as I continue to discern my path!