Thursday, April 2, 2009

When Baby Makes Happy

Baby J, you light up our world. Your sweetness is palpable. Your ever-present smile is a reminder to me of God's love for his children. You ride around on my hip with delight, taking in your world and growing each day. You soften your boisterous brothers. You humble your daddy and me that we are lucky enough to be your parents. You are living proof that every new life is always a blessing. God bless you, sweet boy.

“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” Psalm 139:13-16