Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's baby time...

Prayers for B-Mama as she has headed over to the hospital to greet sweet baby J! After a bit of prolonged 1st stage labor yesterday, I am praying for B-Mama that labor will continue in high gear this morning and baby J will arrive very soon. I just spoke with B-Mama and the hospital where she planned to deliver is full ;-( They sent her to a neighboring hospital and she was en route with painful contractions when we spoke. I will write with any updates! Let's pray that baby J arrives by lunchtime!!!!!

Update****

He has arrived! Baby J was born at 10:38am, just 1 hour and 15 minutes after I spoke with B-mama! Baby J weighed it at 7lbs 4oz. I do not yet have his length. He arrived screaming and very healthy.

In addition, B-Mama had an unplanned totally natural delivery--with a very entertaining story surrounding baby J's arrival. Congrats to B-Mama and the entire family. I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.

3 comments:

Mary Alice said...

I am so thrilled with this news.

Kate E. said...

I am so glad to hear the delivery went smoothly and all are well (although perhaps if there are funny stories it didn't go totally smoothly :)

Many congratulations!

AWOL Mommy said...

the real question is when will B, (perhaps the most hard-core blogger of the Builders) be back on her keyboard? I am predicting as early as tomorrow...

Congratulations familia of B-boys!