Tuesday, June 16, 2009

For B-Mama


My day ended like this -- get home late, start the bath, get called to the kitchen because the dishwasher is backing up and flooding all over the hard wood floors, grab (fresh, clean, white) towels out of dryer and throw directly onto dirty floor, hear baby crying, run back to bathroom to find that he has gotten into the bath fully clothed. I had to laugh and grab my camera, while my daughter kept saying, Mommy, poor baby, don't you think we should get him out of there, all I could think was that I had to document it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kat said...

Oh my goodness, immediately two thoughts come to mind:
1) What a cute baby boy!
2) Is he really wearing a sweater? In June? It must be must cooler weather there than it is here :)

Here's hoping that today starts off more smoothly than yesterday ended!

B-Mama said...

Oh Mary Alice, you're too good to me. Sounds like a wonderful, eventful evening worth documenting on film. What would we do without wacky dishwashers and children who climb into tubs and shove small particles up their noses???? :) Blessings to you all.

Right Said Red said...

Very funny.

My kids just saw this picture and said, "is he in his regular clothes?"

I'm sorry the afternoon was so stressful! I hope the trip was worth it.