1) "Are you carrying twins?"
2) "Boy, looks like you're carrying twins!"
3) "You're heavy with child."
4) "I don't remember you looking that big last time."
5) "Due any day now?" --This last phrase is really never a good one to say. There's no telling if, indeed, the woman is due tomorrow or two months from now. That's quite a gamble!
I've heard a few of these this go 'round. Have any others to add to the list? Red, I'm sure you've got one or two for us. Strangers usually make notoriously insensitive comments to poor Red and her big babies!! I think someone actually made comment #5 to her right around her 20-week mark!