Saturday, February 14, 2009

Prayer Request

I meant to get this up earlier, but we were having Internet trouble.

Over the past few weeks, the builders have been emailing some special needs among ourselves and offering our housework for one another. This week, I wanted to extend a prayer request to all of our readers.

K is a young woman like us with a young family, but she has heart complications and as a result her current pregnancy is high risk for mom and baby. Can you please all pray for her? I am going to be offering my heart-healthy but not fun interval training for her this month, and I am going to try to remember that in some ways I am lucky to have the baby weight to work off.

2 comments:

That Tampa, Florida lady said...

I will pray for her done. DONE... ok???? JUST PRAYED ....DONE. GOT THAT ER PRAYER DONE..... FLORIDA STYLE....

BY THE WAY GO TO MY BLOG CONTEST TO FIND ME IN 77.

Juris Mater said...

I'm remembering K in my prayers, MaryAlice. Please keep us posted. Thanks for passing along this intention.

Jeanne, could you elaborate on Florida-style prayer?